Friday 14 June 2013

GFC is not my friend anymore.

Rumours have been circling for a while on the blogosphere that Google Friend Connect will be retired from use in the not too distant future. I haven't really followed the goings on but posts keep popping up recently onto my feed which are explaining other means of 'following' blogs after GFC is gone. Louise has done a really informative post explaining about what it means - I'm not entirely clued up on the whole thing so head over and check out her post for more info.

I'll be sad to see GFC go, each one of you who have 'followed' me on here have meant so much and seeing your faces on the side of my blog never fails to make me blush - I mean, you guys want to read my blog?! It just doesn't make sense, I'm just boring old Jess who happens to be an obsessive beauty hoarder and lover of all things makeup. Thank you again to everyone who has clicked 'Join this site' - it really means a lot to me. 

*Anyway, mushiness over!*
Via Pinterest
I follow a lot of my favourite blogs on Bloglovin' which I find works really well for me. The user interface is super easy and simple to use (even my techie novice Mum can use it without trouble). If you want to keep up to date with any of my blog posts - please feel free to 'follow' me on Bloglovin'. It'll make me do a embarrassing cheesey grin, just like this little cutie...
Via Pinterest
































I'm always on the lookout for some new reading material and I'd love it if you would leave your links in the comments for me to have a look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...