|01. Topshop lipstick in 'Macaroon' 02. Molecule 01 03. Dior Airflash foundation 04. Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent 05. Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in 'Soft Brunette' 06. MAC Powder Blush in 'Well Dressed'|
01. I've been eyeing this lipstick up for a some time now, it's such a beautiful pink colour! I really love the Topshop lipsticks that I own, the formula is lovely and wears really well. The only reservation I have is that I'm not sure that the colour will suit me... Hmm.
02. Ruth Crilly sparked my interest in this, I read a blog post she did about this perfume ages ago and since then, I have been really toying with buying it. I've heard mixed reviews which leaves me feeling unsure, a price tag of £65.50 is a lot if it turns out to be a bit 'meh'. If you've tried it, please let me know what you think!
03. Every time I venture into my local department store, I gravitate towards this. I just find it so odd that you have to spray it on, I mean it's not like a typical airbrush system. I've applied it to the back of my hand a few times and it just feels SO lovely.
04. I was watching one of Lily's video's recently and she mentioned how much she loved this summer scent, the way she described the scent made me desperate to try it! My lovely boyfriend grabbed me a sample of this the other day and we both just fell in love with it - it's so summery and pretty!
05. I've been on the hunt for a new brow product for a little while now and I've seen this particular brow pencil being reviewed on the blogosphere quite a few times. It's quite pricey at £26.00 but I have yet to see a bad review...
06. This is quite a cult product, pretty much everyone has this blush it seems. I know that so many people love this and swear by it so I figure, why not? I think it will look really cute with a tan too!
What's on your wish list this week?