Wednesday 1 June 2011

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: Bronze summer goddess

This is a glowing, bronzed look; great for warm summer nights!

Firstly, I applied my Oilatum natural repair face cream then I used a small amount of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10 beige pastel with my 190 foundation brush. I used my MAC studio finish concealer in NW20 to conceal any blemishes and then as an under eye concealer I used my Garnier eye roll-on in shade 01 with my Royal & Langnickel LG smudger brush. I powdered with my MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in light.









To prime my eyes I used my MAC paint pot in painterly.












Over that I used the light shimmery gold from my Sleek storm palette (the 2nd one in on the top row) across the lid with my Royal & Langnickel crease brush.











Then in the crease I used MAC omega eyeshadow and my Royal & Langnickel crease brush again to subtly define the crease.











In the outer corner I used Urban Decays smog and a big fluffy blending brush to create the bronze smokey effect.










After that I filled in my eyebrows with a medium brown eyeshadow and my MAC 266 brush.










I then applied two coats of my Bourjois volumizer mascara.












For eye liner I used AVON supershock gel eyeliner in black, I applied this to my water line and my tight line.











Then after deliberating for a while to whether I should use a highlight or not, I decided to add a matt white eyeshadow to my brow bone. I used my Royal & Langnickel mini flat smudge brush to apply it.












Then I contoured and highlighted my face with my Sleek contour kit in light.












I applied MAC ladyblush blushcreme with my 187 brush.











On my lips I applied a Natural Collection lipstick in rose petal with Revlon colorburst lipgloss in sunset peach over the top. Thats the look finished. :)




Hope you liked this look :)
Jess xx

9 comments:

  1. loved this. you're so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! This is definitely gorgeous, and simple enough to do :) Thanks so much for sharing! <3

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end result looks amazing, great job :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing make-u, just what I need!will try to repeat it at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!!! :)

    xx vanessa
    vatheniworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's gorgeous, such pretty makeup! just wondering would you recommend Painterly Paint Pot? I already have an Urban Decay priming potion so is the MAC one worth buying? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @serena I'd definitely recommend Painterly :) I love UD Primer Potion but I only really use it for special occasions because it makes the eyeshadows appear like more pigmented. Painterly is a good nude everyday base, for me when I apply eyeshadows on top they appear more natural than they look in the pan. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh so glad i found your blog this was such an informative post eeee
    id love if you could take a little look at my summer stash! - http://www.hughesing.com/2013/07/summer-facesun-proof-products.html

    xoxo - chlo

    @hughesing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...