Tuesday 3 September 2013

MAC Creme Cup




In my opinion there are only 5 lipstick shades a woman will ever really need, a true red, a coral, a bright pink, a berry shade and the perfect nudey pink colour. For me, there is no better nude (that I have found so far anyway) than MAC's Creme Cup. It's a light, blue-toned pink - a real 'your lips but better' kind of colour! It is super versatile too and just looks beautiful with so many different types of makeup, from a sultry smoky eye to a minimal flick of eyeliner. 
It applies so easily and, thanks to the Cremesheen formula it is really creamy and comfortable to wear! It doesn't dry out my lips at all either, which is one of the biggest plus points for me as I suffer with seriously dry lips (damn my weird M.E. symptoms!). The colour is well pigmented and has a slight gloss to it which is really nice as I'm not a huge lip gloss fan as they're usually so sticky - this lipstick is the perfect happy medium. In regards to staying power, lets just say it ticks the box for me - the photo above shows me 2 hours after I first applied it, and it's still looking fresh and even (please note, I did use lip liner all over my lips as a base)!

I'm now on the hunt to find the perfect berry toned lipstick in time for Autumn/Winter, any recommendations?



3 comments:

  1. Love the colour such a nice everyday lipstick xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour, Mac lipsticks are great for staying put! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try OCC LIP TAR in BLACK DHALIA if you are looking for a great Berry lip color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...