Thursday 17 January 2013

Snowflakes keep falling on my head...

Will I ever grow up? That is a question I ask myself every time it snows. The rush of excitement when you see the weather forecast and you see those little pictures of snowflakes fluttering over your hometown. I love waking up really early and peeking out of my curtains to see a thick, fluffy blanket of snow! Don't even get me started on coats, wellies and knitwear! 

As you may of guessed from my little outburst there, there is snow falling as I type. Much of the UK has had snow over the past week but my town has managed to miss most of it! It snowed the other day but it was more like a dusting of icing sugar - luckily I took a few snaps before it was all washed away by rain. I was being all posey and trying out my new Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers - I'm thinking of reviewing them soon so if that sounds interesting then please say! 



As a quick side note, I would just like to say how saddened I was to hear about the passing of Alice Pyne this week. If you don't know of Alice, she was a beautiful teenage girl from the UK who had terminal cancer, a year or so ago she made a bucket list and her blog went viral within days. I found her quite early on in her blogging quest and watched as she ticked each one of her dreams off. She was a truly lovely girl who inspired me greatly, I think twice before moaning about trivial things now. I really hope that she is at peace and I send all my wishes to her family. 

Hope everyone is safe and having fun in the snow (if you have any) and I will be back soon with a post about thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Talk. Also, BIG hello to my new followers :)!


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing in these photos and they are very beautiful in general! Looks like lovely weather x

    - Katie
    theprinciplesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! The snow is so nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...