Friday 31 August 2012

A quick catch up and a new camera.




I don't really know where to begin with this post but I guess this is a pretty good place to start - I got a new camera! I was kindly given a Canon 600D as an early 18th birthday present so now I am back to care for my little abandoned slice of the Internet!

Here are a few snaps I've taken whilst getting to grips with my lovely new camera...

You can expect many more posts coming from me over the next few months! I'm so glad to be back and blogging again, I've really missed it! Not much really happened whilst I was away, I went on a few holidays, passed my sixth form course with a flush of distinctions and just generally plodded on with life. The next year is going to be a big year for me and I have lots planned so stay tuned!

Anything new happened in your lives recently?


2 comments:

  1. Just got this camera too! Absolutely love it!! Your dogs are super cute too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Let me know how you get on with it! I'm loving mine :) and aww thanks! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...