Friday 15 July 2011

The reason I was absent... :)

Thought I would just do a quick post to show you my holiday :) I went to Devon with my boyfriend and his family :). Here are a few snaps...



There was lots of sheep at the place we were staying, they were sooo cute! Noisy neighbours though!












Relaxing in the pool :) this is the bikini I featured in a previous haul :)











We went to the beach for the day and James (my beau) went surfing. This photo makes me laugh, looks like he's posing.







The weather was gorgeous but I got horrible sunburn :(

  









James having a nice cold beer :)










We also went clay pigeon shooting but I wasn't very good. The guns were so heavy!





It was so nice to relax and do nothing after all my exams, I kept having midday naps for a few hours a day, I was so tired. Now I'm back in the swing of things and I've got more time on my hands to spend on my blog :) Thank you for everyone who 'followed' me while I was away. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has followed me, I'm so close to 100 followers and I thought I might get 10 or so! Blimey. I'm so grateful to all of you :).
Thank you for reading :)

Jess xx

9 comments:

  1. We stayed in Lydford near Tavistock and Okehampton :) We were really lucky with the weather! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! :) Hope you have time to blog again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bikini - wish I had somewhere to wear one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devon looks great, hope you had a good time I love your sunglasses too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous.

    I remember one year staying in Wales with my family in this tiny little house in the middle of a sheep's field! They kepy staring in the windows at us.. kind of weird but it was one of the best holidays ever. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I am glad the weather was nice for you.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for following my blog! yours is so pretty! It looks like you enjoyed yourself! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww the sheep are adorable! I want to go visit Devon!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...